About Me

My photo
Beauty comes from within, and everyone has their own beauty but some just don't know how to show it. I want to help those who are struggling find their way out of their own shell, and learn that you are beautiful no matter what anyone says.

Monday 28 March 2011

You're Part of the List.

 Ever since we met, I can't stop thinking about you. You showed me that there's more then meets the eye. You told me to never give up on my dreams, to not give up on life and to have faith. You showed me the world. I always have been the negative one about this world, how cruel it can be and to never trust anyone. But when I saw how you see the world, it doesn't compare to what I saw. I tried to dig deeper to see if I can see what you see. I wanted to see the world through your eyes. Baby, would you let me see? Would you open up your heart for someone new to walk in? I'm warning you, once I walk in, I'm never coming out again because, as long as I'm with you; it feels like heaven.
As long as I'm by you, nothing can get in the way of it's purity. Nothing can get in the way of us. That's right, I said it- "us," "you and I" will become one. However, before that can happen, show me that I won't regret walking into your heart. Prove to me baby because I'm still naive with my heart.
"When you're close I can't breath,
I can't find the words to speak, I feel sparks.
But I don't want to be into you,
if you're not looking for true love.
No, I don't want to start seeing you if I can't be your only one.
So tell me, when it's not alright, when it's not okay;
will you try to make me feel better, will you stick with me forever,
or run away?"
Tell me that I'm going to complete your list, because I already put you on mine. You are everything I wanted, you are just perfect. To me you are now my world. So don't let me down.
Boy I think I'm falling for you..

No comments:

Post a Comment