About Me

My photo
Beauty comes from within, and everyone has their own beauty but some just don't know how to show it. I want to help those who are struggling find their way out of their own shell, and learn that you are beautiful no matter what anyone says.

Wednesday 30 March 2011

This is a retake of my life..

I thought you were the "one" but after realizing all the sh1t we have been through in the end you were never there with me. You went behind my back and played me like i was a game, well I want you to know that, I knew this was coming and I was ready for it. I knew what kind of person you were, behind those innocent eyes lies and a fire that is burning, burning with flesh. You take in flesh to keep that fire burning, but one day your source of energy won't be there for you to feed on anymore and eventually that fire will die out. When it does, don't come running to me because I've try to help you but you won't listen so it's just useless telling you anything. You once said that it's useless lying and in the end the truth will come out.

So why is it that you've contradicted yourself and fell in the trap that you knew was there? Why would you say something and do another? You can't even argue that, that's not true because then you would be falling in the trap all over again. The truth is, you're a
hypocrite and YOU know it. Think you can hide behind others and hope that they will take the blame for your mistakes ? Well hunny, wake up and smell the roses, this is the real world, not your fairytale story. In this world you can't trust no one. And YOU yourself have proven that to not only me but everyone around you. I remember you telling me about how you hate people who are like this. So does that mean you hate urself? Ha. I guess the only person you should hate and want to go after is yourself NOT anyone else. I've been watching your every move and frankly it's really sad to know that every step you've taken is the same steps you've taken in the past. Everything that you do is just repetitive. Why is that? Is it cause you think no one has caught up to your level? Or is it just that you don't have any other moves?

Well imma do you this favor and stop playing this game of yours, because we all know who lost. Let's break the ice and revel that "secret" of yours. People won't sympathize your innocent eyes for long because what's inside of you is a cold black heart that has expired. -it's rotten and dead, same goes for your brain. No wonder you don't have common sense but then again you can commit an evil deed without feeling guilt or remorse, but you know what they all say, those kinds of people who seek attention, striving to be first place end up last. What now? can't face it? Now that someone knows your true identity? Your most biggest secret that you've been hiding not only from everyone but yourself ? Just face it, your lies have taken over you and now it's to late to turn back. This is not a  mistake anymore, it's a habit. A habit that you can overcome but it will take a lot of hard work and time. Whatever you chose it's ur chose now. I can't control ur actions. But I did try helping you after all the pain you've burden me with. It's time for me to let go of you, tho I prayed that this day would never come, but life moves on right? I can't keep dwelling in the past and hoping that everything will be back to normal that you'll come back. Cause then i'll be in denial and just lying to myself. But I want you know that I'll never forget you and through that cold, dark heart of urs there lies a light that's just waiting to shine. Unfortunately I couldn't be that person to set it free. I hope the best for you this will be my last goodbye.

1 comment: